As suggested by a myspace member’s page, I just went and Googled the phrase “Amy Needs”. Here are the Top 10 results, in order (some deleted for repetition):
1. Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power.
2. Amy needs some training.
3. Amy needs help.
4. Amy needs a topic for her film.
5. Amy needs a flu shot.
6. Amy needs three volunteers.
7. Amy needs an article.
8. Amy needs to get another facial expression for deep ponderance. [sic]
9. Amy needs a blueprint for her financial future.
10. Amy needs to mend her ways and be more of a team player.
Wow – these next ones didn’t make the top ten (I just kept digging back in my result set), but definitely need to be posted! Let’s keep going with the best of the rest:
11. Amy needs to strap on her personal bomb mechanism and blow herself up.
12. Amy needs to get out the monkeysicle and do some tests on him.
13. Amy needs to stay out of the sun.
14. Amy needs a loving, committed family who will provide structure and stability and have the ability to understand her growing process.
15. Amy needs to decide if this fits her idea of a good relationship.
16. Amy needs to be the only cat.
17. Amy needs to hit the sack.
18. Amy needs to close her legs and open her mind because she stands to lose everything.
19. Amy needs the cooperation of the taxidermists for access to the animals.
20. Amy needs to take off.
21. Amy needs to realize that her family and friends require as much devotion as the horses.
22. Amy needs a new plan and fast!
23. Amy needs to find her credit card.
24. Amy needs to graduate.
25. Amy needs to remain aloof and detached from her decision in order to validate her decision and move forward.
26. Amy needs a hug
I could keep going – I think these are all hilarious . . . and weirdly appropriate . . . however, that last one was a bit profound to end on, no? We’ll stop there. Do it yourself! Do a “[your name here] needs” search on Google. . . Who knows what weird things YOU really need!